Bangalore Little Theatre Foundation is a registered Charitable Trust, to function as the encompassing governing body.
- BLT or Bangalore Little Theatre is one programme division, oriented mainly to the presentation of theatre performances, maintaining its non-commercial status
- ATA or Academy of Theatre Arts was initiated in 2006 as a second programme Division, to be oriented to all theatre development activity.
- A unique identity
- Celebrating our Indianness
- The secret of a long and happy life.
The strategic planning exercise BLT undertook in 2005 led to a restructuring of Bangalore Little Theatre Foundation and the creation of the Academy of Theatre Arts.
Play DevelopmentPlay Development works as a cross-cutting activity through several programmes of BLT and ATA. Not surprisingly, it finds a special place in the plans of the newly created Academy. The proposal now is to revive SHORTS, with an emphasis on:
- A paucity of Indian plays in English.